what is a branding session?
A branding session is all about telling YOUR story.
It's about no longer hiding behind your business, but being the face of it, loud and proud.
It's about capturing the what of your brand, but more than that the who and the why. The little details that make it unique. It's a chance to explore your brand, visually.
who are they for?
A branding session is for you if…
- You're building a website and need fresh, modern images
- You know it's time to value yourself and your business and take it to the next level.
- You're sick of using stock photography
- You know people buy from people they like, know and trust and so you...
- Want to show up, like really show up on social media
- You've done the hard work and worked out your distinctives, and your ideal clients. Now you want to reach them.
- You love the idea of having a folder on your computer full of images to choose from at a moment's notice
- You've had some photos taken in the past but they weren't really 'you' or you've since refined your brand.
recent branding shoots
Figuring out what to wear can be one of the hardest things about organising a branding session! To take this weight off your shoulders, I work with the stylist Emily from Conscious Garment (@consciousgarment on Instagram).
Her entry-level service is a one hour consultation, but you can also book her for a 2 hour wardrobe consult or a 3 hour shopping trip. She offers Sister Scout clients an exclusive 10% discount.
Get clarity before your photoshoot on your purpose, values and business strategy, which will inform how your business grows over the next three years, but also informs your photo shoot (the how, what, why of the images we create together). Book a Deep Dive session with Ami Summers from Craft Coaching and Development.
Social Media Consult
Book a social media strategy consult or workshop with Serena O'Brien from Speak Out Social - build your social media strategy and content pillars, which you can then build your shotlist around. What we capture will flow directly from your social media content pillars.